Recent Post

www.tabthief.blogspot.in

Brayn Adams-Everything I Do

===============================

Title: Everything I Do (I Do It For You) (acoustic)
Artist: Bryan Adams
Albums: Waking Up the Neighbours (1991), So Far So Good (1993), MTV Unplugged (1997),

The Best of Me (1999)
Tuning: Standard Tuning, Capo on First Fret
Tabber: coolguy824 (coolguy824@excite.com)

Chords to Know: (unless otherwise noted, all chords are to be
played at the 1st fret)
C [X32010]
G [320003]
F [133211]
Dm [000231]
Bb [113331]
Eb [113331] at 6th fret
Fm [133111]


This song can be played many ways, and with many different arrangements.
The album version is played with two guitars (rhythm and lead), one bass,
drums, and piano. However, I find that
the arrangement of two guitars (one acoustic for rhythm and one electric
for picking), with
percussion (you can't really call it drums, since the percussion in this
version usually only consists of the drummer, Mickey Curry, keeping the
beat with a marraca). The version being tabbed here (the latter version)
is very easy to play, and sounds great. It is in a different key, so it
may sound a little bit different than normal. I hope you enjoy it.


VERSE I:
C G
Look into my eyes, you will see

F G
What you mean to me

C G
Search your heart, search your soul

F C G
And when you find me there, you'll search no more


CHORUS I:
Dm C Dm C
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for

Dm C Dm
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for

C G C
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you


VERSE II:
C G
Look into your heart, you will find

F G
There's nothing there to hide

C G
Just take me as I am, take my life

F C G
I would give it all, I would sacrifice


CHORUS II:
Dm C Dm C
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for

Dm C Dm
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more

C G C
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you


BRIDGE:
Bb Eb
There's no love like your love

Bb F
And no other could give more love

C G
There's nowhere unless you're there

D G C
All the time, all the way, yeah


INTERLUDE and SOLO
Rhythm Guitar: F C F C

Lead Guitar: This solo is the one that works best with this arrangement, and appears
on the Live at the Budokon DVD.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +
E|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------|-------------------|
B|--------3----5-----|--------------------|-------------------3----5------|-----------8-------|
G|-----------------2-|5-------------------|----------------------------0h2|5-------5----------|
D|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------|-------------------|
A|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------|-------------------|
E|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------|-------------------|

E|-------------------|-----------3h5-----6|5h3h5-3h1h1---1----------------|-------------------|
B|--------3----5-----|--------------------|-------------------3----5------|--------8-8--------|
G|-----------------2-|5-------------------|----------------------------0h2|5------5---5-------|
D|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------|-------------------|
A|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------|-------------------|
E|-------------------|--------------------|-------------------------------|-------------------|

CHORUS III:
Dm G
Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth trying for

Dm G
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more

C G
Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you

F Fm
Walk the wire for you, yeah, I'd die for you

C G F Dm C
You know it's true, everything I do, ohh, I do it for you



ALTERNATE SOLO:
There are alternate ways of playing the solo in this song, as demonstrated during
Bryan's
concerts and video/DVD releases. I will list one of them here.


ALTERNATE #1: This is the solo that appears on the album version and most major
releases of the song. If you are playing the song in the same key that it appears
in on the album, simply move each note up two frets.

1 2 3 4 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +
E|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|
B|--3h5-----|---3h5-3p1---1-----1/3----|----------------1---1h3|1----------------5h8--8-----1-1|
G|----------|-----------2--------------|---------------2-------|-------------------------------|
D|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|
A|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|
E|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|

E|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|
B|--8/10----|--13p10-10----------------|--10p8--10-3h5---------|-5p3-5p3-5p3-----1-------------|
G|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|
D|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|
A|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|
E|----------|--------------------------|-----------------------|-------------------------------|

| / slide up
| \ slide down
| h hammer-on
| p pull-off
| ~ vibrato
| + harmonic
| x Mute note
===============================================================================

Song: Everything I do I do it for You
Artist: Bryan Adams.

There are 3 Chords in this song
D Major : -2- A major : -0- G: -3-
-3- -2- -3-
-2- -2- -0-
-0- -2- -0-
-0- -0- -2-
-0- -0- -3-

Intro Lead:
E -2-2-2---2-3-3-2-0-0-0---0-5-5-0-3-3-3-----0-2---0-
B -3-3-3-----------2-2-2-----------3-3-3---3-----3---
G -2-2-2-----------2-2-2-----------0-0-0-------------
D -0-0-0-----------2-2-2-----------0-0-0-------------
A -----------------0-0-0-----------2-2-2-------------
E ---------------------------------3-3-3-------------
^\D major ^\A major ^\G

Verse:

[D]Look into my eyes... [A]And you will see... [G]What you mean to [A] Me

Search your [D] Heart... Search your [A] Soul ...
And when you [G] find me there you will [D] Search [A] No more

You can't [G] tell me it's not worth [D] tryin' [A]for
You can't [G] tell me it's not worth [D] dyin' [A]for

You know it's [D] True... Everything [A] I do... I do it [D] for you

(Repeat above for second verse.)
Look into your heart..you will find..there's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am..take my life, I'd give it all ... I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more

You know it's true, everything I do..I do it for you

Strange part:
Use Bar (Major) chords for all the following

[A] There's no love
[D] Like your love
[A] And no Other
[A] Could give more love

[A] There's no where
[D] Unless your'e there
[E (higher)] All the while
[A] All the way

You can't [G] tell me it's not worth [D] fightin' [A] for
I can't [G] help it, there's nothing [D] I want [A] more

I'd [D] fight for you I'd [A] lie for you Walk the [G] wire for you
yeah i'd [G]die [A] for [A#]you....

Ending :
(Normal Chords)

[D] You know it's true [A]Everything I do Oh... [G] I do it for [D] You

====================================
Brayn Adams-Everything I Do Brayn Adams-Everything I Do Reviewed by Rahul Dhatwalia on 3:17 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.